A World-Class Classroom Experience
Avanti has India’s highest acceptance rate into premier colleges in India and abroad and focuses on providing your students world-class care, exceptional teacher quality and individual attention.
Have any query?
Fill up the form and we'll get back to you.
Teaching Methods from the IITs and Harvard
Avanti’s Smart Gurukul Methodology
Small Batches and Individual Attention
Avanti has a batch size of 25-30 which enables us to give individual attention to each and every student. Individual learning plans are designed and tracked for each student based on aspirations and academic level
At Avanti we give great importance to self-study and in developing self-reliant learner. At the same time, our classrooms are structured such that our students work in groups on certain sets of problems and are asked engage in group discussions with their peers to come out with the best problem-solving methods
Learning Materials created by Subject Experts
Avanti’s curriculum is created by experts from IIT/NIT. Each homework exercise contains questions distributed according to level of difficulty and contains large collection of questions to practice concepts learnt in the class.
Customized Goal Setting
Our success is determined by the performance of each and every student and not only our top ranks at the JEE and NEET. Every student is equally important to us. At the beginning of the year, we set a “Stretch Goal” for each student. This is based on our diagnostic test and the student’s performance in class.
Class Structure at Avanti
- Students are required to read over concepts at home from the best selection of resources handpicked by IIT and Harvard alumni
- Students have a quick 5min test where what they have studied as preparation for class is recapped. The facilitator is then able to ascertain how much the students have understood from the pre class work.
- Students are shown videos that explain key concepts from every topic, these videos are recorded by subject experts.
- ConcepTests comprise of questions that test how well students have understood the concepts explained in the videos.
- Students solve questions of different difficulty levels in-class, followed by group discussions with their peers. The teacher in their class conducts one-on-one doubt solving sessions with the students on topics covered in the week
- Students are given extensive question banks to practice at home to help improve their weaker skills.